This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

This is a bizarre new step for me in the world of the internet. I don't quite know what I am doing with this. I guess I thought it might be an easy way for my friends out there to check up on me because I am very bad at actually keeping in touch. I always think about it and wonder how they are but never make the move to sit myself down to create a letter. I suppose in the long run I could discover that I am very bad at keeping this blog up to date but I am going to have a go with it. I used to keep a journal in high school so this cannot be much different except that perhaps I will not totally indulge in personal matters. However, details about my scary roommate, the situation at school, adventures in B.C., etc. are all open for business. I hope to be able to post pics on this thing as well. Anyways, I suppose that is it for now. It's pretty damn snowy out there today and I think the rest of Vancouver is probably having a heart attack over the snow. For the moment I am hungry and have to resign myself to making dinner. Blech... I hate cooking just for myself... it feels like such a waste of time. Now off to the kitchen... ~D.~

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory