This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Updates... what is there to update?
- Saw an awesome Death Cab for Cutie/Stars show at the Commodore Ballroom last night. It's pretty stunning inside that building. It looks like a swank supper club. Future goal: to attend more cheap concerts at the Commodore.
- Angie & Terry broke up! I was shocked! Hence, Ang and I are heading to see Bridget Jones 2 tonight for some comfort and in my case, procrastination.
- It's been a busy week... swamped with info for upcoming presentations this week but on the bright side, all seminars will be done for the semester after Thursday. Then I can sit back and write essays frantically.
- Contemplated going to NYC to see John Mayer. My hopes were dashed when I didn't manage to get a pair of tickets in the first 2 seconds they were available online. Oh well.. I saved $500.
- I bought a cool laser pointer for seminar presentations this week. It can be made to look like an arrow (that was the key selling point).
- Saw the abomination that is Metrotown Shopping Centre in Burnaby today. It's really very massive and under loads of construction to join it with the neighbouring Metropolis mall. It's also like... miles and probably hours on the bus away from here. Therefore, I will never go there again.
- Also saw Simon Fraser University located on Tell Burnaby today. It was cool -- very small school. It reminded me of Laurier which I really do miss.
- Speaking of Laurier, they won the Yates Cup over McMaster today! I am so proud... really wish I could have been there to cheer them on. I hope they make it to the Vanier Cup because than I will see them televised. They are the only national university football team that is undefeated so far this year.
Also... just did the Dante's Inferno test from Greg's blog. I scored 'Extreme' which led me to Level 3 of Hell aka Gluttonous! Yikes... it is the only category to receive the 'Extreme' rating. I must be really bad... in a greedy kind of way.
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Third Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Extreme
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory