This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Saturday, January 10, 2004

This has been a crazy week... just got back to Vancouver and have been trying to settle back into my dirty apartment with my dirty roommate (can you tell I am bitter?). We definitely have to have a chat about a cleaning schedule and our different definitions of the term 'clean'.
School is a bit up in the air at the moment... I went in on Monday to pay tuition and happened to realize that my Wednesday class had switched times to 1pm Monday. Luckily I was there on time. Unfortunately, no one else was. Our considerate prof didn't bother to email me the fact that he wasn't holding class that day. Since other students showed up, I suspect they were in the know. It was slightly irritating.
Tuesday was the massive snow storm that debilitated Vancouver and caused all classes to be cancelled at noon. Excellent timing because I had a class at 3pm. And Thursday was the day that I had to get up really early... for a 9am class where our instructor read the syllabus for an hour and a half. All in all it was a very productive week. On Friday I wrote my French Reading Knowledge exam. I do hope I passed because I never want to have to sit it again (cross your fingers). Anyways now its Saturday afternoon and I have wasted the day away *sigh*. This is my life back in the Van for the week.. dull, irritating, and I cannot wait for Reading Week so I already booked my flight home. Please help me through the next six weeks God...

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory