This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Turn Turn Turn

Ok... finally I am sick of this beginner template that I have used since starting my blog. I see that Blogger has had quite a few new designs available for some time so next weekend I am going to ambitiously switch templates. It's going to be some work because all the things I have added in will have to be re-added in, but I think I can do it.
Anyhow, if you care, perhaps you can help me choose a design. There are two that I like and they are available below for viewing. They are kind of crappy because they were just screen saves, but tell me what you like by what you can sort of see and I will take that into consideration for next weekend's big switch. Thanks a lot!
Design 1 is on the left and Design 2 is on the right.












 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory