This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day


Look who's alone now,
It's not me. It's not me.
... Got to ask yourself the question,
Where are you now?
~ "Wisemen" ~ James Blunt ~


I love this photo of the rose petal shaped like a heart. I found it on Flickr after someone at work told me of her own obsession with searching for cool photos on Flickr. If you like this photo, you can download it here.
So I sent out a mildly harassing email today asking a variety of friends if they felt bored or inclined to do something other than whatever they usually do, to ponder how they perceive me. Hopefully they will reply and the answers will show up in the Johari Window. I saw this little experiment on Cassie's site and it just seems like a cool self-exploration type tool. We'll see what happens.
Results will be in my Johari Window:
http://kevan.org/johari?name=dmcg

I also got tagged with this thing recently and finally decided to put it up here because there's no reason not to.

4 jobs I´ve had:
- camp counselor
- lifeguard
- office temp
- archaeologist

4 movies I could watch over and over:
- Pride & Prejudice (1995 BBC version)
- Anne of Green Gables
- Little Women (Winona Ryder version)
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off

4 places I´ve lived:
Toronto, ON
Sarnia, ON
Waterloo, ON
Vancouver, BC

4 TV shows I love:
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Veronica Mars
- Six Feet Under
- Sex and the City

4 places I´ve vacationed:
- St. Petersburg, Florida
- Greece
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- England

4 of my favorite dishes:
- Spanakopita
- Stirfry
- Curry Stew
- Moussaka

4 sites I visit daily:
- CBC
- Toronto Star
- The Weather Network
- Wikipedia

4 places I´d rather be right now:
- In my bed
- London -- any museum in the city of London
- The Netherlands
- The Olympics (as a spectator only)

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory