This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Sunday, January 28, 2007

You Can Bring Me Flowers, When I'm Dead and Gone

I'm just going to pause for a moment and say that this move to Google Blogger was traumatic and I resisted as long as I could until I signed in today. Damn it! I love Google but I am skeptical of regime changes. We'll see how this goes in the long run.

The reason I am posting today is to say that the Ray Lamontagne concert that Michelle, Nadine, and I saw at Newcastle City Hall last night was awesome!!! He performs with the audience totally blacked out apparently because of stage fright and he even got a bit chatty with us near the end! He is such a phenomenal performer that I can't really tell you how good he is live until you get the chance to see him yourself, but it's well worth the money. One of the other surprises of the night was that his opening act was Miss Leona Naess... who was also good in her own right and clearly very shy herself. She does have a beautiful voice but I think she could benefit from a bit more confidence. But all in all, it was a good evening, so if you can catch this brief little European tour of Ray's, I think you need to move your ass out to the show.
Ok, that's it for now. I was restless last night and stayed up til 4am so... I am a little tired today but feeling energetic so I should probably do some reading.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory