This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Friday, April 23, 2004

So... sorry for no updates recently. I am in the middle of exam hell and essay writing hell. The only thing that has really happened to me this week that is remarkable is that I saw the Dalai Lama and Desmond Tutu at school this week when they were in Vancouver for a round table discussion on... stuff I can't even remember. I tried to get tickets a while back but they were sold out and I didn't win the contest where they were offering tickets. Its ok though because the Classical Studies reading room looks over the Chan Centre where all the action took place. Only in Vancouver would three policemen consist of the security between the 25 people waiting to see the Dalai Lama. Sometimes I love Canada.
Anyways I gotta go back to studying and writing an essay.... hopefully more soon.

~Denise~

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory