This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Friday, December 10, 2004

Hadrian goes to Athens

Well... I have handed in one essay and written one exam. Only four more things on my list to go...
Today's exam included an essay question that wanted us to give a tour of Athens to the Emperor Hadrian and then explain how we would entice him to build new things in the city. I LOATHE questions like that and the worst part was that it was the one question where we didn't have a choice over whether to write it or not. I was prepared for this essay topic but the logistics of how to write the answer while pretending you are an ancient tour guide for an Emperor is always a little hard to figure out on the spot.

Anyhow, Cassie sent out this bizarre link around to us CNERS kids with the warning that it was addictive to watch. I am not so sure but if you love eggs than perhaps this is the weird little song & animated dance clip for you. I am not so sure it is addictive but I have watched it a few times and laughed, and Karen says she has kind of watched it repeatedly. You make the call.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory