This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Out of City, Country, Continent

Woo-hoo, getting the hell outta here for a few weeks. I am very happy to be leaving stress hell for a bit. On my way to ole Blighty (as I hear it is called). Consequently, if Canada ever happened to be called Blighty I would not be impressed. I'll be checking in soon after my arrival in London, since Susan cannot meet me right away. She has directed me to her local internet cafe where I can happily entertain myself until she collects me. I hope they won't mind that I'll be dragging some baggage in with me... I promise to sit in the corner.

Jen and I went to the Olive Garden in Langley tonight for her birthday. The drive was pretty long and the lesson I learned was don't use MapQuest for directions if you want to get somewhere in good time. However, we did drive quickly through Cloverdale a.k.a. 'the Home of Smallville'; they even have the billboard to prove it. Maybe another day I will take a drive down and do some exploring to see what I can and cannot recognize from tv.
Jen is now on the sadder side of 25, inching her way on up to 30. She will probably kill me for advertising such a fact on my blog but I think she is secure with it, or she at least gives that impression. I suppose it helps when you have loads of friends who are even closer to 30 than you are. Ha ha.
Anyways, must pack... but who are we kidding? It so isn't happening until tomorrow morning.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory