This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscar Aftermath - Who Will Survive and What Will Become of Them

Not that I needed the Oscars to confirm this, but Jon Stewart is obviously way smarter than 99.9% of Hollywood. I guess there was a lot of squirming in the seats when his jokes were obviously hitting too close to home. Oh well, that just signals that it's time to down another gin and tonic then, messieurs et mesdames.
I thought he was relatively composed and didn't say half as much as he could have about some of the antics that went down.
But one of my favourite moments was definitely this one:
"Just to clarify, Martin Scorsese: 0 Oscars; Three 6 Mafia: 1 Oscar"

Oh and in "Centre of the World" news, Toronto is going to become one big Wi-Fi hotspot. I kid you not.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory