This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Golden Compass

One of the best series of children's lit that I have read in the past few years was Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy, recommended to me by Cassie. Now, a film of the first of three books (The Golden Compass or Northern Lights for the UK) has been made and will be released this Christmas and I am extremely excited... so as I wait for this movie to come out, I took to entertaining myself with checking out the website.
If you've read the books you know that the human characters are accompanied by their soul that exists outside their body in the form of a daemon. The website has a quiz so you can find out what your own daemon is.
This is mine:



And if you know me, I think it is quite fitting in creature and name.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory