This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Monday, February 02, 2004

Ok... I must admit that I was wrong about Ticketmaster. They called yesterday to inform me that the show was cancelled and I would receive every single cent back because it was cancelled by the label/promoter or whatever. Ticketmaster CAN BE merciful to the average consumer.
Today I am extremely tired, unproductive and pissed that Elaine doesn't have a fucking clue in her head to wipe down the stove which is spattered with grease from HER cooking and the counter that currently has curry stains on it. I am going crazy here. I don't mean to incessantly bitch and moan about this but how can a graduate student have such a miserable homelife and succeed at school? I tell you... only a few more months of this hell and then I am outta here.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory