This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Grumpy Rant

Clairol discontinued my favourite shampoo (Daily Defense) and advised me to try their Aussie line, which costs $5 more than DD ever did. Fuckers!

I updated iTunes last night and it FUCKED me hard! I lost all the music files I had downloaded or bought from the iTunes store and only have the 700 or so songs I copied from cd's I own. I AM FUCKING PISSED! I had like 2700 songs on iTunes so now I am trying to figure out how to transfer songs from my iPod back to iTunes without having to pay for a program or lose anything else.

My parents went away yesterday and now the cats howl outside my freaking bedroom door all night. I swear to god Stanley better shut the hell up or I am locking him up in some room. It's bad enough that I don't get that much sleep because I usually wake up before 6am even though I don't intend to.

Work is also rocking this week. We got sent back to Riddle to excavate the ten animal burials and we have to wear protective clothing over our regular clothes, two pairs of latex gloves and then our regular work gloves, a face mask, use hand sanitizer all the freaking time, and wash our boots, tools, and clothes EVERY day after using them. This stupid anthrax thing better be for real because it's not exactly cold outside so we are all sweating our asses off in the get-ups we have to wear. Not to mention, the construction has basically begun all around us so earth movers drive by beeping and annoying the fuck out of us all day. The workmen driving them are also having a good laugh at our costumes. Talk about Freaks of the Week. UGH.

TUESDAY BLOWS!

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory