This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

After the Clouds, the Sun

I'm baaack!
Sometime last week Blogger freaked out when I tried to post a new post and then ended up eating the rest of my blog. The Blogger staff have just put it back online but couldn't save my template so I had to go searching for the last time I saved my template which turned out to be Dec. 24th, 2005.
If there's anything I've learned here it's that I should have backed up the template a lot more often, but anyways, currently you'll see a throwback to the old template (which is still quite nice I think), until I can put in the time to start changing colours and photos and whatever else all over again.

This week's a bit busy... the parentals are away, the cats are going insane and damn it, it takes me 40 minutes to water all the flower beds and flower pots every evening. I really don't think gardening is something I'll get into until I'm in my 50s. I do enough digging around as it is without having to care for the stuff you shove into the ground.

Today is K.'s labour inducement so I guess sometime in the next 48 hours she will have a baby son or daughter. Last summer at this time she was laughing at how she was the last holdout amongst her colleagues to have kids and she had won a bet because of that. Well, I guess things change more quickly than you think they are going to, because kidlet #1 is well on its way. I hope the best for her and her husband and that she gets all the drugs she wants in L&D.

Anyway, I am going to get outta here for now, but I just wanted to let you all know that I was trying to figure this blog issue out and it seems resolved except for some of the reworking I have to do.
I'll post again soon... real soon. Keep fit and have fun.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory