This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Friday, May 26, 2006

Three Cheers!

I would like to extend my congratulations to some friends at UBC who made it out alive as of yesterday morning at 8:30am PST. What an ungodly hour to graduate at, but at least you had the rest of your day to revel in the glory of freedom.
Cassie, I am so glad that you made it out, especially after they fucked around with your head but you bided your time and then dropped your own special F-bomb right back at them. That was awesomely delightful.
I am sure the others don't know of the existence of this blog, but regardless I'll also say congrats to Julia, Gill, and Mike, and anyone else that graduated really. I hope you all start using the "M.A." title at the end of your signatures... it's what we all paid for right? Although, I confess I have yet to use mine because really it doesn't mean much out here in the real world, except that we possibly didn't know when to stop going to school.
Anyways, I hope you all had a very happy graduation day! Take care to put that degree in an overpriced gold frame; the alumni association will appreciate your support.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory