This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Becel Ride for Heart

So I signed up for a 75km bike ride benefitting the Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada on June 4th. Frankly, it could be a miracle if I make it out of there alive, but the other catch is that I need at least $60 in pledges. If you feel you can donate a few bucks, then go to this site:
Heart & Stroke Foundation
click on 'Sponsor a Participant' and look up my name (Denise McGuire). The rest is straightforward. You can choose pre-assigned amounts or your own amount and you can get a tax receipt sent to you as well. I'd sincerely appreciate any sponsors that come my way. Thanks!

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory