This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Friday, May 05, 2006

Square One

Repression is bad. Repression causes a flood of feelings that you thought you had resolved months ago to bubble to the surface, which apparently is not the case.
I am so hurt and unhappy, and I didn't even know it. Months ago I felt sadness and relief and now I just feel empty and alone.
Mostly I harbour a deep sadness for the selves we've left behind because we just can't be those people again. They are gone and I know it's not necessarily a bad thing but I have always had trouble letting go and changing.
I'm just hurting here.

Don't feel bad about this post... these emotions caught me off guard today.
It's not really your fault I feel this way. I know you have a right to live your life the way you want, freely and without feeling guilty if you make me feel bad. I guess we just haven't transcended that boundary to strict friendship yet because I know that I'll always love you in some way.
I'm going to eat chocolate in the bathtub now.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory