This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Stephen Harper Eats Babies

Over the weekend, an "evil" genius managed to hack into the GO train system of electronic message boards with the following note: "Stephen Harper Eats Babies" - a declaration that ran constantly for a few days.
GO techies couldn't figure out how to get their own electronic advertising to stop running in order to remove the so-called offensive passage, so they had to shut down the entire message board system on Monday until they redesign their software to be password protected.
Anyways, my point is that I giggled maniacally to myself on the TTC when I read about this so I would like to buy this "evil" genius several drinks in congratulations for doing something that I can't believe hasn't been done before. Good on ya!

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory