This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ain't No Love

Friday was an incredibly bad day... I should've figured that any day that starts with an 8am meeting at the office, isn't going to be super great.
Regardless of what was happening at work, suddenly worlds seemed to collide after I got home and had just managed to suppress the last 9 hours. So those events led to a very drawn out evening. I am just so emotionally wiped out and hungover from it all, that I want to fly anywhere in the world and have no contact with anyone, except immediate family.
It's weird, I crave contact and I also want to be left alone. Is there a happy medium in all of this? I know that "time is a healer" and all that crap (which I do know is secretly true) but I don't want to be comforted with cliches. Cliches anger me. Instead, I want to break everything in my room, rip every page in every book I own (which would be exhausting given the extent of my personal library), drive my car into a telephone pole, jump off a cliff into a big body of water that will swallow and suspend me and other such things resulting from a very frustrated split-second decision making process. Things I would all regret very much afterwards.
Ah rage, I do enjoy you sometimes, but you make my heart beat very very erratically.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory