This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Pay Dirt!

Rack it up, it was another pretty good day and a Tuesday at that!
Heard a cool song, "LDN" by Lily Allen, check it out!
Had some good laughs, especially over the Ricky Gervais podcast.
And the topper, I just found out I got "upgraded" to front row seats for the Dave Matthews Band show in June!!! (It only took five faithful years of being a member of the Warehouse).

P.S. If you're looking to get aggression worked out and you're in the TO area, you should look into the Pillow Fight League. It sounds kind of crazy, but kind of like it would be a good show.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory