This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Friday, June 02, 2006

The More Things Change...

When you think about how much can change (or not change) in a year, it's a bit crazy, but when a lot of stuff happens in just a week or two, your perception of reality gets a little mixed up.
For instance, regarding people I know, K. & A. got married on the Victoria Day weekend -- a wedding I wanted to be at, but couldn't afford to get to. Boo me! The photos look like the party of the year.
Of course, I mentioned that Cassie graduated, and now as of Wednesday, Jen R. had her baby! And of course one of my ex-field directors, K. is going to have her baby in just three weeks.
I feel like I should write something cheesy now, like the opening lines of the "Days of Our Lives" theme or "As the World Turns", but I won't. However, because I've mentioned it, I'll leave that up to you to hum to yourself.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory