This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Appalling Italia

Well, that was an appalling end to a game and a career. Zidane headbutting Materazzi and effectively ending his career on a sour note will likely haunt him for the rest of his life. I have to think that an extremely incendiary comment was made because he's usually so good at keeping his cool.
I'm sure he'll feel awful about it all especially when he could have been the difference in the penalty shots.
One thing's for sure, this city is going to be jammed with traffic EVERYWHERE, on top of the roads already closed for 10 festival events this weekend, and not to mention cottage traffic.
How long will Italy lord this victory over the world? Let's not even deign to think about it.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory