This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Sunday, March 07, 2004

I have had a good weekend so far albeit not very productive. Last Monday class was overbooked with presentations so I got out of Eleusis which was a good thing but I should have been revising it all week and here it is Sunday night and not a word of it has changed. *sigh* It could be a long night.
Last night I went to a lecture on the Dead Sea Scrolls by Jodi Magness and it was actually very good. The hall was overpacked and at some point the fire marshalls came in but they just looked around and left. I doubt they wanted to disrupt such a crowd of people listening to a lecture on archaeology and religion. People were sitting in the stair aisles and wherever they could. I guess its an issue that has a strong appeal to the religious side of people and not just the archaeological nature which is kind of why I went. Anyhow Jen, Karen, Anthony, Christie and I went to Dentry's after for a drink. I said hi to Mike who works there (and whom I used to work with when I was in high school and worked at Camp Ekon) and we just chatted for a while. It was a good night but I apparently missed Colin Firth hosting SNL as I had three messages on my machine when I got home from my sister and Dave urging me to watch it but it was over :( Hopefully it will be a re-run soon. Anyways before I start getting any work done I must have a nap or I won't make it past 10pm...

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory