This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

How do you solve a problem like Maria?

Ergh... progress... is... slow... and ... painful.

word count: 3229
hours of sleep: 6 in the last 48 hours

I just want to watch movies all day long. Speaking of which... why is 'The Sound of Music' always aired around the Christmas holidays? I don't find it to be a particularly cheery theme given that a family is fleeing Austria to save themselves from the Nazis. Is there some subconscious association with the Holy Family having to fleeing Judaea? I think that is about the closest connection I can come up with. Any thoughts about why 'The Sound of Music' is aired around this time every year are appreciated.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory