This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Monday, July 10, 2006

Sour Girl

The six month reunion happened tonight and it went pretty well until the last 15 minutes of our evening. I really should've clued into the verbal clues all night, but hope is blinding. He just wasn't taking my bait. He's protecting himself and I'm putting myself out there... clearly even if you're born 8 hours apart in the same hospital, you're still not THAT much alike.
We are definitely very opposite people but clearly there is an attraction. I just wish he hadn't signed all his emails with x's and o's. What a fucking waste on all accounts. This isn't over in my mind... he's going to have to sit himself down with me and talk this over some more, not in a parking lot with a getaway car at hand. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!!!!!!!
I am so frustrated, disappointed, hurt, and confused. Holy shit. How can you give someone the metaphorical slap on the side of the head and still have things turn out the way you want?
I just don't know my own life anymore.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory