This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Thursday, July 13, 2006

What the Snowwoman Learned about Love

Ok... well the trauma is over. I could write a lot of cliches that people tell you for comfort in these situations, and surprisingly I think a lot of them would actually apply, but I just can't bring myself to put them out there.
The boy and I have chatted again, gotten to the bottom of the issues at hand and while I am still not intensely happy with the way things went down, I can forgive him.
There was profuse apologizing and I think a true understanding has been reached.
He is really one of the nicest people I have met in ages and we will be good friends and who knows what the future might bring?
I guess we both have a lot of decisions and changes to make with our lives in the coming months, so it's probably for the best that we're not together.
At some point I know we'll be crossing paths in Europe and probably more often at home, so it's best to just make the best of it all.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory