This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Friday, December 17, 2004

Channelling the Dead

This is the ultimate in procrastination. Jen and I are going to try and channel the dead through white noise. What the fuck? you might ask... well we saw an ad on tv for the new movie 'White Noise' which features stories about people who have supposedly channelled their loved ones on radio or television frequencies. We went to the website www.aaevp.com to just read up on stuff about this and found a do-it-yourself EVP guide, so we are going to give it a go. I suspect that we are going to scare the shit out of ourselves but it could be fun.
I'll let you know the results of our experiment later.

~D.~

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory