This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Friday, April 22, 2005

Scrambled Eggs

Realistically, I have to say that the comps kinda went down the pooper. God only knows what the department will think when they mark them all. I am sure some people have to pass, it's just a matter of who that is going to be. Cross your fingers and toes that it's me!!! I like to think it is a divine sign that graduation is scheduled on my mom's birthday, but then again maybe not. I just cannot afford to pay tuition for the summer or even be tied to this school longer than necessary. I need the next stage of my life to begin with a clean severing of ties. Anyways, moving on from the bitterness of that bloody Greek comp...

Bedouin Soundclash are in town tonight so I am gonna head out and catch up with Mr. Pat Pengelly and see how he and the band are doing. From what I hear, they are doing fantastique. They just went to SXSW in March and are on the Warped Tour line up for the summer. Talk about a productive side project straight outta uni! I wish I could be musical or artistic. Once upon a time I used to love drawing and painting but like many former skills of mine, I feel like they dried up.

Tomorrow, I am going to head down to Seattle and hopefully see Anna Nalick at Borders. She's a new artist that I enjoy listening to and since her album just came out, I have the opportunity to hear her sing some of the songs acoustically and maybe sign my copy. We shall see what happens. I am gonna try and haul Cassie and Mel with me. Jen sadly, has been bombarded with work from the Mystery Shoppers Association of Britain (I made that name up, I am not sure of her company's name). So she will be stuck inside with the mildew probably cursing me that I have taken Fabian away for the day. It's gonna be a great day tomorrow so a road trip is definitely in order.
Anyways, off to the Media Club...

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory