This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Monday, April 11, 2005

One of Those Days

I was chatting with Cassie this morning when I realized that my hair was in an absolute bird's nest of a knot. I attribute it to the tossing and turning I had to do to avoid the noise of the bloody weedwhacker/lawn mower/friggin annoying lawn grooming machine outside my window. Anyways, I anticipated extreme pain in brushing it out and I was VERY surprised when my brush merely glided through my hair with no troubles. Then my mind rewound to last night in the shower where I got confused about whether I had actually shampooed my hair or not. I was definitely rinsing out conditioner but I had kind of spaced out and lost track of time and stood there wondering if I should re-shampoo it just in case. I didn't. Fast forward to brushing my hair this morning and I realized that NO I didn't really wash my hair. So, welcome to my world on a Monday morning. If I can't keep track of washing my hair how can I keep track of a million different facts about the ancient Graeco-Roman world? I am screwed. And I am leaving this house so I can study in a different environment.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory