This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates Easter and even to those who don't and like to have a relaxing long weekend care of Christianity.
I can't say that I have done much with my time this weekend. I did make it to mass today which made me feel happy. I think when my life settles down I am going to have to get into the habit of going again. I really should be going weekly, but if I cannot even make time to exercise, where does God fit in? Well, actually I think God fits into my life, but probably not in the way that the Catholic Church would like it to fit in. Oh well, maybe some learned priest can come and kick some ass on the comps for me... that would be much appreciated. I am sure they have a greater knowledge of Rome and Latin as it is.
It is weird to spend Easter away from my family and most of my friends are away having dinner with friends and family. It kind of sucks being alone on a holiday, but I guess it maximizes my weekend study time... that is, when I make time for actual studying. This is the second last week of classes which is a little crazy. I cannot believe how fast the time is flying and how little I have to show for it. I think the time is going to come when I will realize that its too late to be reading the books on the Reading List and I now have to start memorizing facts and formulating answers for essay questions.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory