This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Friday, March 04, 2005

Waiting for a Star to Fall

4 Mounties killed in a drug raid -- worst death toll in that police service since the North West Rebellion in 1885.
Martha Stewart got released from jail.
Denise Richards & Charlie Sheen are getting divorced.
Chris Klein & Katie Holmes split up (thank god).
Return of the Jen-i ... my flat mate has safely returned.
It's raining outside.
Reading cannot accept me because the only person qualified to take on my thesis topic just went to Oxford. They've recommended I apply to Oxford.
Today is Emily's birthday and we are going to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner, yay!
I need to win the lottery to pay for school.
Was this a pointless post? Yes. I apologize, but there are more pics of the blossoms on my street.


Vancouver in Bloom Pt.2 Posted by Hello


Vancouver in Bloom2 Pt.2 Posted by Hello


Vancouver in Bloom3 pt.2 Posted by Hello

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory