This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Selected Memories

I've finally loaded my pics onto my computer although my camera went a bit berserk at times.. I think because the batteries were close to dying. Anyways, here are some of the ones that I figured I would put up on the site. I don't have too many on my camera with photos of me in the scenery; I will have to wait for Susan, Erin, Kelly, and Greg to send along their photos. Anyways, here is the extent of my efforts for today.



stonehenge Posted by Hello


ta-da Posted by Hello


buckingham Posted by Hello


Abbey Road Posted by Hello


Abbey Road2 Posted by Hello


Platform 9 & 3/4 Posted by Hello


The Shambles in York Posted by Hello


Where's Mr. Darcy? Posted by Hello


largest naan ever (for 3 people) Posted by Hello


Lyme Park Posted by Hello

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory