This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

'Handsomely Dressed Ashlar Masonry'

Comps are freaking me out now. I cannot focus on studying. I am twitchy. And, I don't see how I can be tested cumulatively on all this crap knowledge they expect me to have when it is a 3 hour exam consisting of 5 200-word blurbs on whatever and 2 freaking essays.
Anyways, 'handsomely dressed ashlar masonry' is officially the most bullshit statement used to describe walls of any sort in the ancient world. And don't you forget about it!


ashlar Posted by Hello


p.s. Congratulations on getting into teacher's college Dave!! :)

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory