This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Theory of Exponential Ass Growth

Do you have a tolerance for seating for long periods of time? Did you often squirm in the backseat of your parents car as they hauled you off on a vacation/weekend drive/torturous visit to a relative's house? Do you enjoy sitting in general?
Well I am getting a bit irritated with sitting lately and I think that says a lot because I generally like to sit (as long as I am comfortable of course). I was never a child who squirmed while sitting in the car for hours, mainly because I was happy to read while my dad drove or to just look at the window and count random things like cows or canoes strapped to cars. Even as a graduate student, I have become kind of become accustomed to sitting for long periods of time, like through 3 hour long seminar classes or logging long afternoons/evenings/early mornings doing work in front of my computer. Lately though, the sitting is cutting off circulation to my legs and butt and I think it is causing some exponential growth to that area at a rather alarming rate. I think I will henceforth dedicate May as "Get Active" month for myself because I really need to get in some sort of shape again. It's nice to be able to go throughout a day without wanting to take several naps.

So, I was pretty relieved earlier this week to see the Brothers on the Amazing Race hustle to beat Ray and Deana at the end of this recent leg of the race. They seem to be pretty cool people and are always cheerful. I sincerely hope they go a long way... definitely past Romber who are just plain evil now. Entertaining, but definitely evil and definitely not deserving of winning. In the last season of the Amazing Race, my favourite team was the sisters who ended up losing in the hayfield when they unrolled more than 100 hayrolls looking for a clue and never found it. It was pretty heartbreaking to watch them put in such an effort and then be informed that they had been eliminated. Anyways, so far I am just glad that I still have a team to root for although if the brothers leave, I think it is safe to say that I will root for whatever team takes down Rob and Amber. And I used to think Amber seemed like such a sweet person. The more reality shows that she participates in, the more I think I see this conniving, determined, evil little witch. Maybe Rob is rubbing off on her.
Anyhow, I am tired and this post has been weird enough as it is. In other news, my little Ebay experiment has been very lucrative. Muah ha ha!

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory