This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Flipped Out

I just had a good old rant about my lovely department to Jen. I think I alarmed her but then again it's nothing she hasn't heard me say before. I was just writing an email to my friend Susan (who is teaching in London and whom I just visited in February) about the Comps and suddenly it became a rant of an overview of my time in graduate school. To put it mildly, I am extremely dissatisfied.
The only thing that calmed me down was ranting to Jen after ranting to Susan via email and then listening to Sarah McLachlan's version of the Prayer to St. Francis. I don't know what to do anymore. I am a lost soul.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory