This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Monday, April 18, 2005

Veni, Vidi, Vici

With the infamous words of Caesar to encourage me, I think I can take that Roman Comp to town tomorrow. I am a bit concerned at this point... a few more hours of studying tonight will probably make me feel better and then we shall see.
I just ate my last meal before the big test. It's not my last meal by choice, but rather my stomach is beginning to anticipate some severe anxiety.
Anyways, in one last moment of procrastination I found this site with this funny take on that Eric Prydz video covering Steve Winwood's 'Valerie', now going by the name 'Call on Me' with a heavy techno beat. You should watch it ladies, it's not as demoralizing as the original but it is a good laugh.

Call On Me Part 2

I am over and out for now. I'll check in after Comprehensive #1.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory