This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Have a Laugh

Occasionally I still check out my first alma mater's website and have a look through their news postings.
This following posting of an upcoming lecture gave me a bit of a giggle. I am not laughing at what the topic is really about, but more about how coincidental the exact descriptive phrase of the topic is to my life and those of my friends in grad school. See the bolded text.

Spain Marks 30th Anniversary of the end of Franco's dictorship

Nov 15/05

Date: Nov 15/05
Time: 19:00 - 21:50
Location: N1044 Science Building
Cost: Free

Historical remembrance of Franco's dictatorship, and a presentation of a documantary by Alfonso Guerra, "Exile".

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory