This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Pathos

The hours drag by... no work is getting done. I want to get out of this city. I need to sleep in my own bed and see different friends. I feel trapped in this cave of our apartment. I want this stupid essay, those stupid reviews and that god awful German exam to be over with. If only you could fast forward the most excruciating parts of your life, I would be so much happier at this moment.

I tried looking for flights to England today. Everything seems to be getting more expensive but I have faith that I can find something that is cheap. I am excited to have a trip to look forward to and I will be glad to see Susan, Erik, Greg and a bunch of other people who now reside there. I need a break because I feel burnt out. I feel like I am becoming a cog in a wheel... losing all my emotions. I kind of feel like a cold shell of myself right now. Where have I lost myself? Will I ever get back to me? Oh God, please help me feel something again.

listening to: talking heads - once in a lifetime

p.s. Jenny is the most stubborn person I know! She definitely gets pissed off when people treat her like shit (I am not to blame either!).

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory