This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Sheep go to Heaven, Goats go to Hell

Back to life at school. I think it may be a good semester after all. I finally got the courage to check my grades and miracle of miracles, I passed German (according to my department's standards). I never have to sit through that awful class again!!! What a relief.

Yesterday was kind of a sobering day. Mel's sister passed away over the holidays and her funeral was yesterday so Emily, Christie and I attended. We figured that Mel needs to know that she has some external support if she needs it.

Today was a pretty decent day. Jenny won Vancouver Giants tickets from some flooring store, so we attended tonight's game with her cousin and his friends. It was an interesting game for free. One good fight and the Giants won. It's good to see some hockey again...

Anyway this isn't a terribly thrilling entry but I am glad to be back and settling into a new school routine. I have an early class tomorrow so this is it for now.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory