This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Alias

Sloth has taken over my life. In an attempt to get ready for the fourth season of Alias which starts sometime in January, I am making an effort to review all the episodes (and seasons) I missed. It's always been a bit weird for me to watch tv on Sunday nights so I guess that may be why I have missed so many episodes of this show and come to think of it, Desperate Housewives, which also has a Sunday time slot. Although... when I was younger I remember diligently watching Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman on Sundays. Anyhow the point is that Sunday is a weird night to watch tv when nothing particularly great is on tv on most weekends.

If you want to know how far I have progressed... I have about six episodes left of Season 2 and then on New Years Day I am going to switch that set for Season 3. I also feel hideously lazy because I have spent many days on the couch rather than making an effort to go to the gym. The sad thing is that I think I re-gained all the weight I had lost in the last 6 months back within one month. It's awful!!! What makes it equally frustrating is that Jennifer Garner has an awesome body while I sit on the couch becoming soft. Can't I get fit by watching her fight bad guys and doing all that training?
Oh well... Vancouver Jen has a great scheme to run a marathon in May and since I discovered last year that my knees are not so great for running anymore, I will participate in gym training with her instead. Hopefully this semester will give me some more time to work out. I think I will need it too since I foresee lots more time spent at home studying for comps.

Time check: 1:23 am, which means I need to cut this short and get to bed. Good night!

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory