This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Mycenaean Port of Athens

This story came through my email today. I don't know much about Mycenaean ports unless you count Tiryns as the port outlet of Mycenae, but the vague description given reminds me of the ship shed outlets that have been found at Kommos on the southern side of Crete near Matala (an awesome beach town to visit if you are ever in Crete!).


Red Beach, Matala Posted by Hello


Dinner by the main beach in Matala Posted by Hello

Everyone should try and go to Matala if you are going to Greece!!!
And if you don't want to go to Matala, maybe for the time being we should all stay away from Hamburg, Germany where toads are exploding in a creepy sci-fi kind of way.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory