This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ex adyto cordis

I'm alive, I swear. Work drains my energy, but I'm slowly clawing my way through the rest of this week. It's taking so long to end.
I'm learning that trying to keep up correspondence is insane, as if I didn't already know this. It's hard to keep in touch with people. I am so brutal at it, I would rather just see people face to face but that isn't always feasible. For clarification, any friends are always welcome to come visit me whenever you want and when I have the funds I promise to visit more of you.
I've started looking at round trip tickets to Vancouver. I think a springtime visit is appropriate and possibly also my last chance to visit and see people for perhaps a few years. We'll see what happens, but if it's in my head now, likely it will happen in late April or May. Just thought I'd jot down these thoughts so I can contemplate them a little more. Once I put them down on paper or say them out loud, plans start to formulate, so I hope I'll be taking a trip in a few months.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory