This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Steady As We Go

It's been a bit of a bummer of a weekend. I just haven't been feeling very well all around. I'd like to blame it on January blues and this cold I've been trying to evade but it's not just these events. I'm only consoled by the fact that I may be known as Miss Mope for a while. I will get over it all so just bear with me for a while.
However, to top things off, another family crisis has arisen as one of my step-aunt's was just diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. It's just the latest in a string of events that has been a bit trying for my family. The details are still sketchy at the moment but it's not looking good. Speculation is all we have and that's not exactly easing our minds. I'll just have to hope and pray for the best.

Who knows what the rest of this young year will bring, but it's got to start looking up at some point right?
I thought 2005 was a pretty good year, and I still have hope that 2006 can be a good one too.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory