This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Monday, July 17, 2006

Stop, Drop, and Roll

It's too hot to work, too hot to think, too hot to eat, probably too hot to write this post. I should turn off the computer so my room can stay reasonably cool, but my internet addiction pretty much negates that urge. The ceiling fan and A/C just aren't cutting it right now. Perhaps the vents need to be cleaned?
What it really comes down to is that I don't like this shitty weather we're having. Sure it's July, and on the plus side it's technically not that smoggy out, but it's damn hard to breathe or stand still, let alone dig or trowel or even count artifacts without sweating profusely. It's not pleasant.

Also, in the last half hour I've just dropped a lot of money on an expensive computer. I really hope that it works out and we love each other.
And... to top things off, I am still upset about the boy! What the fuck? Apparently he got just a little bit under my skin. I keep telling myself he's nothing special, but I guess I just can't convince myself. I had a horrible dream about it last night, in which, another girl showed up on the scene! For me that qualifies as a nightmare. That just about broke me when I woke up this morning. Well, really, it would have broken him if that were the truth of the matter, because I'd get just a bit... upset.
I don't mean to bitch and moan (oh fuck it, of course I do!) and I am sure I will get over this soon, but so far, even the retail therapy mentioned above hasn't done much for me. Annoyingly pathetic!

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory