This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Ennui

Cassie always finds good quizzes which makes me want to go and waste time by filling them out too. This one is a bit bizarre, but was still satisfying to fill out. It was about trying to determine one's sense of humour via three variables, which you can see the percentages of below. Apparently I am somewhat twisted and dark. The darkness I can see, because I have been aware of that for years now, but twisted and slightly cruel humour may reflect my current state of mind which is kind of frustrated since I feel like my life is confined to a box. I think I need to relax and learn to cut dead weight from my life, know what I mean? Sometimes, you need a good clean sweep. Anyways, read the results of my weird sense of humour.

The Cutting Edge

(61% dark, 46% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)


3 Variables Humor Test Posted by Picasa

your humor style:
CLEAN SPONTANEOUS DARK

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

~You scored higher than 80% on dark
~You scored higher than 59% on spontaneous
~You scored higher than 47% on vulgar




Can you tell I am bored today? I have updated the blog like 3 times and am still kind of obsessing about what I can change about it. I could change the template but I did that last autumn and I really don't want to spend the time doing that now. Besides, I still sort of like the simplicity of this format, although like 4 million other bloggers also have it. Maybe I should take some basic programming courses when I get laid off this winter. I could learn AutoCad for usefulness in my supposed archaeology career and then fun stuff like graphic design.
Oh, who the hell am I kidding? It's obviously not going to happen just like taking more Greek and Latin this year is so not happening. Not if I have to work and save money to go to school next year and the following 3 years. Which leads me to the realization that Newcastle still hasn't gotten back to me about deferring my start date. I know it is the English way to ignore stuff until the last minute, but really, when I don't show up on September 26th, bright-eyed, bushy-tailed and ready to have my ego blasted for another 4 years, do you think they will check their emails and realize they should've been talking to me right now? Well if not, they will definitely know it when the tuition payment doesn't go through.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory