This one goes out to the ones I love. This one goes out to the ones I've left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time.

|

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Header Picture Change

I've procrastinated an awful long time in changing over the details of my blog from Vancouver to Toronto, and now it is August so I am thinking I should finally change the lovely photo I have been using as my header for a long time.
I have three panorama shots of TO that I like and here they are. Opinions are welcome about what I should choose. Keeping the Vancouver scenery sadly isn't an option, Cassie. If I move back there, it will be. I just want the blog to reflect where I live at the moment.
So, here are the candidates:


Toronto1 Posted by Picasa


Toronto2 Posted by Picasa


Toronto3 Posted by Picasa

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
eXTReMe Tracker Blogarama - The Blog Directory